In Green Bay Wisconsin
Address: 2270 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – Friday: 5:00 p.m.
Counseling Services In Green Bay WI
“Committed to Helping You Improve Your Quality of Life”
Sherman Counseling in Green Bay, WI offers client-focused therapy and evidence-based counseling. We match each client with the best counselor, therapist or psychiatrist for his or her unique needs. You will receive a personalized counseling plan customized to fit your situation and lifestyle. Overcome anxiety, depression, grief, relationship struggles, family conflicts and more with the guidance of a licensed counselor or therapist.
Our Green Bay counseling center features specialists in many areas of mental health, including:
- Depression Counseling and Anxiety Counseling
- Individual Counseling, Couples Counseling and Family Counseling
- Marriage Counseling and Divorce Prevention Services
- Life Transition Counseling
- Child Counseling and Teen Counseling
- Trauma Counseling and Grief Counseling
- Anger Management Issues in Children, Teens and Adults
- Brain Spotting for Emotional and Psychological Challenges
- ADHD Treatment for Children and Adults
- Psychological Testing
- Chronic Pain Treatment and Pain Management
- Psychiatric Services and Medication Management
- Faith-Based Counseling
- Parenting and Co-Parenting Counseling
- Social Skills Development
- Eating Disorder Treatment
- Insomnia Treatment
- Sex Therapy and Reproductive Counseling
- Gender Dysphoria Counseling
- And Other Counseling and Therapy Services
Sherman Counseling offers individualized therapy for every patient. Our therapists and psychiatrists in Green Bay, WI use a range of evidence-based treatment programs to find the perfect coping mechanisms for your unique needs. Our approaches may include: brain spotting, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), play therapy, biofeedback, relaxation training, mediation, and more.
Licensed Therapists And Psychiatrists Near You In Green Bay, WI
Sherman Counseling in Green Bay, WI provides comprehensive mental health services, including psychiatry and medication management. Our therapists and psychiatrists have strong reputations in the community, with 85% of our referrals going directly to a provider. We embrace the rich, diverse culture in Green Bay, and we are proud to serve families throughout Wisconsin. Visit our comfortable and relaxing therapist office and receive confidential counseling from a state-licensed psychologist.
Our Green Bay therapist office is located at 2270 Holmgren Way, Green Bay, WI 54304. To schedule an appointment with a therapist near you, call 920-733-2065. Our office hours are Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
*Each mental health provider sets his or her appointment schedules. Additional appointment times may be available upon request.
Same-Week Appointments Available – No Lengthy Referral Requirements
Sherman Counseling is an unaffiliated counseling center in Green Bay, WI. This means that we do not have to abide by rigid pre-authorization standards. We accept patients from many healthcare systems and insurance networks, and we can book appointments as early as the next day. Fast-acting, flexible counseling solutions for you and your loved ones, right here in Green Bay, WI.
Sherman Counseling in Green Bay Wisconsin is proud to also serve surrounding areas, including Ashwaubenon WI, Allouez WI, De Pere WI, Hobart WI, Bellevue WI, Howard WI, Oneida WI, and Little Rapids WI.