Sherman-Counseling Psychiatric Services
Sherman Counseling is pleased to offer psychiatric services to individuals that are requiring medical assessment and treatment of mental health concerns. Psychiatrists are medical doctors that have specialized training in mental health diagnoses and treatment options.
At Sherman-Counseling our team of board-certified psychiatrists have a passion for working with individuals to help them reach their full potential. Our psychiatrists will work in collaboration with your therapist when therapy alone is not enough. Some individuals may find that taking medications along with therapy will help them reduce symptoms, improve their mood and ultimately live to their full potential.
Current Psychiatric Staff:
Prospective Patients: We accept referrals from Primary Care Providers (PCP), OB/GYN’s and midwives, psychiatric prescribers, and therapists. If you wish to see one of our providers, please feel free to call 888-474-1344 to learn more, or talk to your provider or therapist about making a referral.
- Referrers: Before referring, please review our exclusion criteria (see below). This explains what services we can and cannot provide. Please fax the referral form (see below), and relevant office notes and labs from the last six months to fax 920-733-6565.
- Referrers: Before referring, please review our exclusion criteria. Please fax us the referral form, along with other requested information.
- Psychiatry Services-Exclusion Criteria | Psychiatry Referral Form
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to complete necessary paperwork. Please bring a list of all your medications and doses as well as proof of insurance. Self-pay rates are available with full payment due at the time of service. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call and ask. We look forward to meeting you!
- Psychiatry Services Phone: 888-474-1344
- Fax Number: 920-733-6565
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patient Expectations-Psychiatric Services | Symptom Checklist
Contact Sherman Counseling
Call 920-733-2065 and speak with one of our friendly intake specialists, or email us using the form below: