Sex Therapy In Wisconsin
Looking for a comfortable, confidential space to discuss sexual struggles? Sherman Counseling is a top-rated counseling group with multiple locations in Wisconsin. Our services include sex therapy, couples counseling, anxiety treatment, divorce prevention, and much more. We do not require pre-authorization, so you can see a therapist quickly and easily.
- Pinpoint the Root Cause of Sexual Issues
- Get Confidential Counseling in a Comfortable Therapist Office
- Find Solutions Designed for Your Lifestyle
- Get Matched with the Best Sex Therapist for You
- Enjoy Comprehensive Counseling for All Areas of Your Life
- Individual, Couples and Families Welcome
Sex therapy is compatible with insurance. We accept plans from Humana, Network Health, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative, BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, WEA Trust, WPS Health Insurance, Arise Health Plan, and other providers. We can verify your insurance before your first appointment so you will know what your cost of care is. To learn more about sex therapy in Wisconsin, call 920-230-2065.
Confidential, Judgement-Free Sex Therapy From Licensed Professionals
Discussing your sexual struggles may make you feel vulnerable or embarrassed. You should never worry about that with Sherman Counseling. We provide a non-judgmental space where you can confidentially talk about your experiences. Our goal is to find personalized solutions that address the root cause of your issues. No matter what kind of obstacles you’re facing, you will get positive support from us.
Complete Counseling Services For The Whole Family
In addition to sex therapy, we provide complete mental health services in Wisconsin. This includes individual counseling, couples counseling and family counseling. We have therapists who specialize in teen counseling and child counseling, so your whole family can get the help you need. Our services include:
- Couples Counseling and Marriage Counseling
- Divorce Prevention Services
- Depression Treatment
- Trauma Counseling and Grief Counseling
- Anxiety Treatment
- Child and Teen Counseling
- Stress and Anger Management
- Family Counseling
- Sex Therapy
- And Other Counseling Services
Reach out to one of our Michigan counseling centers, and we will match you with the best therapist for you or your family.
Contact Sherman Counseling
Call 920-733-2065 and speak with one of our friendly intake specialists, or email us using the form below: