We are each unique in how we discover, learn, and change. In working together, as a team, you will find your way through life’s challenges as well as celebrate success. You will develop the combination of tools, skills, and practices that will help you find courage, strength, and wisdom to move forward. The power of change exists in all of us. Strengthening our body, soul, spirit, and ultimately our relationships is what we all search for.
A solid therapeutic relationship begins when the person you work with assists in creating hope, as well as, provides tools for opening the door to change. Teaching is often a part of the therapy process. To challenge yourself means you will m not stay stagnant. Learning the tools necessary for your healing and growth, are key to experiencing success, contentment, and satisfaction in your life.
- Marriage and Family
- Premarital and Marital Conflict Resolution
- Strengthening families in times of challenge
- Relationship Issues
- Life Transitions
- Generational Conflicts
- Trauma / PTSD
- Physical / Emotional Intimacy
- Acute and Chronic Pain
- Terminal Illness
- End of Life
- Grief / Loss
- Alcohol / Drug Issues
- Affected Family Members (AODA)
- Stress Management / Mindfulness
- Late teens and adults of all ages
- Small Business Owners
- Family Systems Therapy
- Integrated Therapy
- Expressive Therapies
- Mindfulness – Meditation, Imagery, Visualization
- Mind-Body Work
- BA in Psychology – Wittenberg University, Springfield Ohio.
- BA in Sociology – Wittenberg University, Springfield Ohio
- S Masters of Science and Social Work – University of Wisconsin – Madison.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC)
- Independent Clinical Supervisor (ICS)
- Brain Spotting Level III
- EMDR Level I
- Sex Therapy and Sex Education (In Process)
- Leadership Green Bay
- Women in Leadership
- Excel Leadership Training
- The Academy of Certified Social Workers (A.C.S.W.)
- The American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- The National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- The American Association of Sexual Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT)
As we move through life, we sometimes encounter struggles which are inherent in the human condition. The willingness to be present to both joy and pain, deepens the healing experience. The commitment to show up in life increases the sense of wholeness that is available to each of us”
My life experience and professional training have taught me to be compassionate and supportive, in assisting in your search toward more meaningful relationships and richer life experiences.
I began my career in 1982 and have been a therapist in the Green Bay area since 1984 and in private practice since 1989. Prior to private practice, I worked in adolescent residential care, outpatient mental health and AODA programs, inpatient dual diagnosis, and Employee Assistant Programing. My career has included consultation and training, program directing, and management.